Create a custom QR code linking to your LinkedIn profile! It’s perfect to add to your resume or CV and have recruiters connect with you on Linkedin!
Change the link behind the QR code. Add the link to your Linkedin profile to redirect to it.
You can customize what’s in the center of the QR code. Add a logo or your photo.
You can choose between 4 templates of QR codes depending on what you need.
Pick a QR code template among our selection of 4,
designer made QR codes
With Abyssale’s QR code generator, you can generate thousands of QR codes from any data. You can even embed it into marketing visuals at scale.Discover QR Code
The LinkedIn QR code generator allows to easily create a QR code linked to your LinkedIn profile. The first step is to add your LinkedIn URL behind the QR code. You can easily customize your QR code by adding a picture of you or a logo of your company. Also, you can choose between 4 templates of QR codes with different colors to best match your needs.
Once every information is added to your LinkedIn QR code (profile URL, picture, logo of the company, color,…), click on the “download” button to download your PDF file. If you plan on creating many QR codes, we advise you to group all your PDF files with a tool such as Smallpdf and to rename them for a better organization.
A LinkedIn QR code is a solution which directs anyone who scans the QR code to a specific LinkedIn profile URL. It allows them to view or connect with a particular LinkedIn profile and see information like experience, education,... A LinkedIn QR code is really useful for networking and finding jobs.
Since LinkedIn is a business oriented social media platform, having a QR code that redirects to your profile can be very useful. Indeed, 95% of recruiters use LinkedIn to vet job candidates.
There are two places where you can add you LinkedIn QR code:
- On your resume or CV: adding a QR code that links to your LinkedIn profile will allow recruiters to quickly have a look at your profile and at the information you provided about yourself (skills, recommendations from colleagues,…). It can make a difference!
- On your networking card: placing a QR code on your networking card is also a great idea if you’re looking for a job or for potential customers. Again, this card should contain your contact details as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile for more information.
By adding your QR code to your networking cards or resume, you are instantly increasing your chances of getting an interview for the job that you want!
However, LinkedIn QR codes can also be used during meetings or conferences and on flyers or marketing material to promote an event for example.
LinkedIn is the top business-specific social media platform. Whether you want to find a new job, connect with potential customers, source talents, do some networking, LinkedIn clearly is the best platform to do so. Here are some statistics that show the importance of this social-media platform:
- 95% of recruiters use LinkedIn to vet job candidates
- More than 14 million jobs are listed on LinkedIn
- According to LinkedIn, over 100 million job applications are sent each month
Abyssale provides a free tool for everyone to access and use. Thanks to our LinkedIn QR code generator, you can design your own QR code, add the information you need and download the final version in a PDF file. Templates are also available if you do not wish to start from scratch. It is an easier and quicker way to create efficient and striking LinkedIn QR codes.
Your LinkedIn URL is shown in the address bar of your browser once you got to your profile. This is the simplest way to get it. Our tip is to personalize your LinkedIn profile URL if it’s not already done. To do so:
1. Go to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Click on “Edit Public Profile and URL” on the top right hand side.
3. Under the “Edit your custom URL” section, click on the blue pencil.
4. Modify your URL with any text you want.
Keep in mind that spaces and special characters are forbidden. Your personalized URL on LinkedIn must also be between 3 and 100 characters long and must be unique (it should not have already been used by another member of the network).
Here are the steps in order to scan a QR code using the LinkedIn app:
1. Install the LinkedIn app on your smartphone and open it.
2. In the search bar, clic on the QR code icon in the right hand corner.
3. From here you can scan someone else’s QR code and go to their LinkedIn profile. You can now check if you have mutual relationships, common interests and hobbies,… and send a connection request.
There are a few rules to follow in order to create an effective LinkedIn QR code:
- If you plan on printing your QR code, it’s size should at least be 1.2 inches (3-4 cm) in dimension for people to be able to scan it. However, always make sure to do a scan test.
- Place it in the right position, where people will be able to quickly see it and scan it. It should be noticeable right away on your marketing material and from a reasonable distance (at least 4 meters).
With Abyssale’s creative automation solution, auto-generate images for social media, e-commerce, advertising, e-mail marketing, and more …