You have gotta be kiwing me! We are excited to release the beta version 1.2 - Kiwi edition! 🥝
Abyssale is evolving and new core features are added to the platform allowing our users to scale their display advertising strategy.
- New formats - 2 new formats have been added to Abyssale!
The addition of the IAB 300x600, and IAB 728x90 allows a better coverage over your ad inventory.
- Vary format (single) - You can now vary an IAB banner from its initial format to another one (ie: 300x250 to 300x600), this allows you to keep the same rendering aspect between formats.
- Brand presets: Google font selection - You can now define a specific Google font in your Branding guidelines.
- Brand presets: CTA styles - Call To Action's styles can now be defined and locked in your brand guidelines.
This newly deployed version is a stepping stone towards batch generation across multiple formats and platforms, allowing you to scale your visual marketing strategy.
Other improvements & fixes!
Our focus for this update was to improve some core components of our rendering engine, these changes impact the overall aspect and quality perception of banners.
- Fix - Various fixes have been made to the user interface.
- Improvements - Banner decorations have been updated.
- Improvements - New smart-layouts added on IAB formats.
- Improvements - Text splitting has been globally improved.
If you still encounter those issues or find new ones, please reach out to us directly! This will greatly help us improve the service and provide you the best experience possible.