Welcome to the open alpha! We are excited to release the alpha version 0.5 - Back to work edition!
This summer we've been focusing on preparing our open alpha release, to do so we've added a huge amount of features we hope you will enjoy:
- Facebook & Linkedin format have been added! Based on your votes we've added one of the Facebook & Linkedin formats to the rendering engine. Keep voting we will add more formats in the future.
- Great marketing campaigns come with great pictures this is why you can now search and select pictures from Unsplash directly in the generation funnel.
- Picture filters have been added! We've added to the rendering engine several types of filters such as Duotone, Grayscale & Instagram. This will greatly increase the number of possible variations.
- Listening to your feedback is one of our core value, this is why we added the possibility to disable text transformation during the rendering process.
- New decorations have been added to the rendering engine! as promised we've added some new decorations, more will be added in the future.
Fixes & improvements!
We've also fixed and improved some core components of the engine allowing us to render better-looking banners:
- Fix: Non-transparent logos are now supported.
- Fix: Call To Action - CTA's are now 30 character maximum
- Improvements: Text - Contrast
- Improvements: Color picker suggestions
- Removed: Fun mood has been removed. Based on the usage data we've decided to remove it from the font mood selection step.
If you still encounter those issues, please reach out to us directly! This will greatly help us improve the service and provide you the best experience possible.