It's a me Abyssale! We are excited to release the beta version 1.0 - Winter edition!
We've been focusing this autumn on our beta release, based on all your feedback during the alpha we've added a huge amount of new features to Abyssale.
- New platform - A brand new platform has been deployed, noticeable changes and improvements have been made to the user interface & experience.
- Banner edition - Based on your feedback we've added the first version of our simplified edition mode.
- Banner sharing - Get feedback from your team by using our banner sharing feature. Try it out! (Currently support only desktop viewing)
- New formats added - Linkedin & Twitter formats have been added to the rendering engine.
- Project management - Create projects to store and manage your banners.
- Brand presets - Branding guidelines can now be defined on your account.
- Collaboration - You can now create a company and invite your team to your organization.
- New decorations added - More variations to the rendering engine!
This first beta version is a stepping stone for our new platform. As we move forward new features will be progressively added.
Fixes & improvements!
We've also fixed and improved some core components of the engine allowing us to render better-looking banners:
- Improvement: Color harmony improvements
- Improvements: Unsplash pictures library is now fully integrated
- Fix - Images filters occurrences has been redefined
- Fix - Decorations positioning has been fixed
If you still encounter those issues or find new ones, please reach out to us directly! This will greatly help us improve the service and provide you the best experience possible.
As always, if you have any question or feedback, you can reach us on the following networks:
- Twitter: @NxAbyssale
- Facebook community: Abyssale
- LinkedIn: Abyssale